CMPLY, Inc. enables companies and individuals to make disclosures, monitor compliance and measure performance in social media and other digital channels (“Service”).
CMPLY adheres to the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding personal information.
To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view CMPLY’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
Information We May Collect
You may provide personal information to us when you register to use our Services, make a purchase, contact us for information, or otherwise voluntarily provide it to us. Personal information includes your name, postal address, phone number, and or email address. Through use of the Services, certain data including usage patterns, personal information, posts, your social connections, and other communications you make publicly available may be gathered from the start of and during a campaign.
We may gather non-personal information including the webpages viewed by visitors, the date and time of visits, and the browser type of visitors. We may use this information to administer and optimize the Site and Services for you; diagnose problems with our Site or Services; conduct analytics, market research and product development; provide relevant content and advertising; and for other operational and management purposes.
Uses of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for purposes including to:
- Respond to your requests for information,
- Provide our Services,
- Conduct market research and product development,
- Provide you with information on our products and services and those of third parties that we think may be of interest to you,
- Assist you with promoting your social channels, and
- Connecting you with other digital influencers, brands, and users of our Service (“Community Engagement”).
Onward Transfers & Disclosure of Information
CMPLY does not transfer data identified with residents of the EU or Switzerland to unrelated third parties, except in accordance with the Safe Harbor Privacy Framework. If CMPLY needs to transfer data to an unrelated third party, CMPLY will ensure that such party is either subject to the Safe Harbor Agreement, subject to similar laws providing an adequate and equivalent level of privacy protection, or will enter into a written agreement with the third party requiring them to provide protections consistent with the Safe Harbor Privacy Framework and this policy.
We may disclose information including personal information with other parties for purposes including:
- As part of a transfer of ownership or assets, or a bankruptcy;
- When necessary to comply with applicable law, court order or subpoena, or to protect the interests or safety of the Site, Services, or other Users or Visitors;
- For business purposes with our subsidiary and parent companies and businesses, and other affiliated legal entities and businesses;
- To operate or provide the Site or the Services, including processing your transactions, reporting on Site or Service usage, and supporting your use of the Site and Services;
- With our agents, representatives, contractors and service providers so they can provide us with support services including email origination, receipt, customer relationship management services, and order fulfillment;
- To assist you with promoting your social channels; or
- For Community Engagement.
Updating Your Profile Information
You may elect to opt out of sharing of personal information with other parties for Community Engagement purposes by sending an email to email@example.com.
The Site has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, CMPLY cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Your information may be transferred to and maintained on computer networks which may be located outside of the state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction in which you reside, and the country or jurisdiction in which these computer networks are located may not have privacy laws as protective as the laws in your country or jurisdiction.
CMPLY preserves data in its original form to the extent possible, consistent with any processing that is directed by users or necessary to fulfill the services requested by users.
135 W 20th St, Suite 300
New York, NY 10011
CMPLY has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the US-EU Safe Harbor Principles or US-Swiss Safe Harbor Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism operated by JAMS. As part of our commitments pursuant to the U.S.-EU and U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Frameworks, we have agreed to utilize JAMS for disputes relating to their compliance with the Safe Harbor Frameworks. JAMS is the largest private alternative dispute resolution (ADR) provider in the world.
For information about JAMS or the operation of JAMS dispute resolution process, or if contacting us does not resolve your complaint, please visit JAMS at http://www.jamsadr.com/file-safe-harbor-claim/. Please note that the JAMS dispute resolution process is conducted in English.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from persons under the age of 13.
Third Party Links
135 W 20th St, Suite 300
New York, NY 10011
United States of America